Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire Reviews

½ December 15, 2015
This was a fun Scooby-Doo movie that had the gang trying to solve a mystery in Australia at a concert.
Some cool music and some good twists with the gang solving it in the end.
½ May 18, 2015
It's an average movie and more of what kids will expect.
½ December 25, 2014
wanted it for free didn't get it because it wasn't free
March 6, 2014
One of the classic Scooby-Doo movies
½ November 3, 2013
kind of scary for little ones...
½ July 26, 2013
Being a fan of the original show, it was great to hear the cast back together again. Great play also on the original music. Hex girls add a good tune as well.
½ March 28, 2013
Really, not the best scooby movie
February 18, 2013
Below average story from the gang without much general Scooby gang fun written around it.
½ November 5, 2012
One of the weaker animated films of the mystery gang.
½ November 4, 2012
my mothers in love with scooby!
½ October 28, 2012
Pretty good. Better than Unleashed.
September 23, 2012
great scooby film, one of my mystery inc favorites
September 22, 2012
I wont to see the movie
½ September 3, 2012
Je n'ai pas trop accroché à celui-là comme je l'ai fait avec la majorité des autres films de Scooby.
½ July 29, 2012
this is one of my favorite movies :)
½ February 19, 2012
An alright film with clothing going back to the original series but it could be a little better and longer.
January 8, 2012
nephew loves this movie
November 7, 2011
The Hex Girls Return, and this time their playing in the battle of the bands in Australia. But the Yowie Yahoo (The Australian Vampire) is mad. Despite the Hex Girls, and the great music in this one, This is a lame installment
½ July 10, 2011
To show you how bad the live-action Scooby Doo movies were this 2,456th Scooby movie is still 10 times better and this SUCKED. They all do. None of the original actors and actresses are even doing the voiceover work now. Not even Casey Casem. I think that stroke had something to do with it.
November 20, 2010
Super cute. Loved it when i was little.