Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire Reviews

• Mar 31, 2020

Hex girls and okay plot

Hex girls and okay plot

• Mar 31, 2020

Not my favourite Scooby-Doo movie, but it is a solid entry in the cannon. Also the Hex Girls are iconic.

• Jul 26, 2019

It breaks my heart to give this film 1/2 a star but this Scooby-Doo entry is forgettable and I forgot about it immediately after I saw it. I'm off to review the million other Scooby-Doo movies, bye!

• Oct 31, 2018

good buildup in the story, but, the plot didn't add up

good buildup in the story, but, the plot didn't add up

• Mar 19, 2018

Another fantastic addition to the Scooby-Doo film collection. Between the riveting plot, the excellent music, another terrifying and memorable villain, and beautiful and gripping direction that Scott Jerald takes this film, it is a must-see.

• Jan 02, 2017

Not good, Scoob... not good. Bad dog! lol. This is one of many "sell out" Scooby projects.

• May 18, 2015

It's an average movie and more of what kids will expect.

It's an average movie and more of what kids will expect.

• Dec 25, 2014

wanted it for free didn't get it because it wasn't free

wanted it for free didn't get it because it wasn't free

• Mar 06, 2014

One of the classic Scooby-Doo movies

One of the classic Scooby-Doo movies

• Oct 01, 2013

kind of scary for little ones...

kind of scary for little ones...