Scooby-Doo Meets Batman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scooby-Doo Meets Batman Reviews

½ February 15, 2013
Both episodes are pretty fun, nostalgic, and worth a watch of both Scooby and Batman fans. There's plenty of laughs, and comedic roles expected from these guys. The plot is the typical dumb-downed story, but it's cool. I didn't like the voices for Joker and Penguin so much. Still, great classic fun.
WC
March 22, 2011
The great thing about this Scooby movie is that I love Batman and Scooby and I think putting them together is great. Although the movie wasn't as good as I hoped, but overall it was enjoyable.
April 20, 2010
A combination of two of my favorite childhood characters and series. Taken from the great New Scooby-Doo Movies, which I can't find on this website, but I loved them as well. There are only two episodes on here, but if you only want to watch these two episodes, don't buy the whole set, unless you like The Three Stooges, The Globetrotters, and Don Knotts.
½ January 2, 2016
Can't ask for a better team up than the dynamic duo and Mystery Inc.
Fairly cheesy fun from the old school Scooby-Doo era.
It's too bad Adam West and But Ward couldn't provide the voices.
November 30, 2013
Words can't describe how awesome this was.
½ February 15, 2013
½ August 24, 2012
I'd rather this be a drinking game, than a batman outing
½ July 20, 2012
Batman I like... but this movie is stupid....
June 15, 2012
Protecting the innocent, thwarting injustice and stuffing themselves with Scooby snacks! That's right - the most legendary names in crime-fighting history join forces as Scooby-Doo and the Mystery, Inc. gang team up with Batman and Robin.

The action begins as The Joker and The Penguin try to cash in on a crooked counterfeiting scheme only to be foiled by the crime-fighting trio of Batman, Robin and Scooby-Doo! But The Joker and The Penguin return to try and steal a flying suit until Scooby-Doo and the gang prove that with a little help, they have what it takes to bring the sky-high scoundrels back to earth!

stars the voices of: Don Messick, Heather North, Casey Casem, Nicole Jaffe and Frank Welker.
½ April 26, 2012
never really cared much for this scooby-doo flick but it's not unwatchable.
½ March 27, 2012
A classic, two episode movie that made me chuckle intentionally and unintentionally.
½ March 23, 2012
When I was a kid, I loved this. I mean Batman was my favorite superhero (and still is) and Scooby-Doo was my favorite show (but now it's still okay, but not my favorite). So, I just liked the idea as a kid. But now, the magic has kind of changed. It's boring and the animation isn't great. The laugh track gets annoying too. It's still great for kids, but for a teen, not so much.
March 23, 2012
Bad animation, bad coloring, bad plot, and a bad adaptation. The only positive is the novelty of Scooby-Doo meeting Batman.
½ February 15, 2012
2 full episodes of fun as kid and still entertaining to this day.
December 26, 2011
½ October 22, 2011
As a fan of Scooby-Doo & the Batman universe i cannot fail to enjoy this. Anybody who is familiar with the Scooby-Doo cartoons will know what they're getting.
September 17, 2011