Scooby-Doo Meets Batman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scooby-Doo Meets Batman Reviews

June 25, 2017
My two favorite franchises from my childhood, it's amazing.
September 18, 2016
Scooby-Doo meets Batman and Robin and hijinx ensue.
½ July 29, 2016
Fans of both shows should get a kick out of the nostalgic factor.
½ January 2, 2016
Can't ask for a better team up than the dynamic duo and Mystery Inc.
Fairly cheesy fun from the old school Scooby-Doo era.
It's too bad Adam West and But Ward couldn't provide the voices.
November 30, 2013
Words can't describe how awesome this was.
½ February 15, 2013
Both episodes are pretty fun, nostalgic, and worth a watch of both Scooby and Batman fans. There's plenty of laughs, and comedic roles expected from these guys. The plot is the typical dumb-downed story, but it's cool. I didn't like the voices for Joker and Penguin so much. Still, great classic fun.
½ August 24, 2012
I'd rather this be a drinking game, than a batman outing
½ July 20, 2012
Batman I like... but this movie is stupid....
June 17, 2012
Protecting the innocent, thwarting injustice and stuffing themselves with Scooby snacks! That's right - the most legendary names in crime-fighting history join forces as Scooby-Doo and the Mystery, Inc. gang team up with Batman and Robin.

The action begins as The Joker and The Penguin try to cash in on a crooked counterfeiting scheme only to be foiled by the crime-fighting trio of Batman, Robin and Scooby-Doo! But The Joker and The Penguin return to try and steal a flying suit until Scooby-Doo and the gang prove that with a little help, they have what it takes to bring the sky-high scoundrels back to earth!

stars the voices of: Don Messick, Heather North, Casey Casem, Nicole Jaffe and Frank Welker.
½ April 26, 2012
never really cared much for this scooby-doo flick but it's not unwatchable.
½ March 27, 2012
A classic, two episode movie that made me chuckle intentionally and unintentionally.
½ March 23, 2012
When I was a kid, I loved this. I mean Batman was my favorite superhero (and still is) and Scooby-Doo was my favorite show (but now it's still okay, but not my favorite). So, I just liked the idea as a kid. But now, the magic has kind of changed. It's boring and the animation isn't great. The laugh track gets annoying too. It's still great for kids, but for a teen, not so much.
March 23, 2012
Bad animation, bad coloring, bad plot, and a bad adaptation. The only positive is the novelty of Scooby-Doo meeting Batman.
½ February 15, 2012
2 full episodes of fun as kid and still entertaining to this day.
December 26, 2011
½ October 22, 2011
As a fan of Scooby-Doo & the Batman universe i cannot fail to enjoy this. Anybody who is familiar with the Scooby-Doo cartoons will know what they're getting.
September 17, 2011
I loved this as a kid.
August 1, 2011
March 22, 2011
The great thing about this Scooby movie is that I love Batman and Scooby and I think putting them together is great. Although the movie wasn't as good as I hoped, but overall it was enjoyable.
September 2, 2010

starring the voices of Casey Casem, Don Messick, Heather North, Nicole Jaffe and Frank Welker