Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers Reviews

July 29, 2016
Love the story and the fact that Scrappy is in this one. Great Scooby-Doo film.
½ April 27, 2016
I dont know how but so good
November 13, 2014
One of my favorite movies growing up as a kid and possibly my favorite Scooby Doo movie.
½ September 14, 2014
It has its own charm to it
December 10, 2013
Best movie of all time
September 14, 2013
It was a very fun and entertaining Scooby-Doo television movie. It had good animation, backgrounds, voice cast, adventure, comedy, mystery, characters, music and a very interesting storyline. I use to love this movie since I was a kid. I recommend this movie to Scooby-Doo fans of all ages.
October 28, 2012
Funny. Scrappy boosted this to being better than other ones.
½ May 20, 2012
This my favourite scooby doo movie. I like the funny jokes and the characters, but i find the boo brothers kinda of annoying. the other scooby doo movies I really hate, espcially the 2002 live action film. This movie is scooby at his best talent.
April 26, 2012
this scooby-doo flick,
is AWESOME!
½ April 11, 2012
The best Scooby film that involves Scrappy & a red shirted Shaggy.
April 11, 2012
hilarious as a kid, hilarious now
I ENJOY ALL THE ANIMATED SCOOBIES
I love scooby doo!!!!!!
April 11, 2012
Scooby-Doo meets the Boo Brother is the absolute best out of all the same old mysteries that the makers re use all the time. This is an actually mystery.
½ April 11, 2012
I have always been a big fan of Scooby-Doo and I think this is a great addition to the whole story line.
April 11, 2012
I LOVE SCOOBy DOO SOO MUCH I CAN WATCH HiM ALL DAY EVERyDAy.
April 11, 2012
Scooby doo is waay older than me, but it's my favorite thing on TV :D
½ April 11, 2012
Real slow pacing, but solving the old-fashioned Halloween-style mystery with help from the Boo Brothers is worth the wait. 'Moving headstones...Ha!'
April 11, 2012
favorite scooby doo movie of all time! classic
Classic Scooby-Doo! Animated! Not Life Action! B+