Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers Reviews

• Oct 20, 2018

There's nothing like three friendly, but crazy, ghosts who can make this Scooby-Doo feature fun for young viewers.

• Mar 18, 2018

This is a beautiful film. The characters, the plot, the score: it's all so perfect

• Jul 29, 2016

Love the story and the fact that Scrappy is in this one. Great Scooby-Doo film.

Love the story and the fact that Scrappy is in this one. Great Scooby-Doo film.

• Apr 27, 2016

I dont know how but so good

I dont know how but so good

• Nov 13, 2014

One of my favorite movies growing up as a kid and possibly my favorite Scooby Doo movie.

• Sep 14, 2014

It has its own charm to it

It has its own charm to it

• Sep 14, 2013

It was a very fun and entertaining Scooby-Doo television movie. It had good animation, backgrounds, voice cast, adventure, comedy, mystery, characters, music and a very interesting storyline. I use to love this movie since I was a kid. I recommend this movie to Scooby-Doo fans of all ages.

• Mar 14, 2013

Best movie of all time

Best movie of all time

• Oct 28, 2012

Funny. Scrappy boosted this to being better than other ones.

Funny. Scrappy boosted this to being better than other ones.

• May 20, 2012

This my favourite scooby doo movie. I like the funny jokes and the characters, but i find the boo brothers kinda of annoying. the other scooby doo movies I really hate, espcially the 2002 live action film. This movie is scooby at his best talent.