Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island Reviews

• Apr 26, 2019

My favorite Scooby-Doo movie!

My favorite Scooby-Doo movie!

• Apr 15, 2019

The ultimate Scooby-Doo experience. Genuinely scary with fantastic voice acting and animation. Excellent.

• Apr 13, 2019

The strongest and most supernatural of the scooby series. A personal favorite.

The strongest and most supernatural of the scooby series. A personal favorite.

• Mar 19, 2019

4/5. It's not perfect, but this darker Scooby-Doo story is very refreshing.

4/5. It's not perfect, but this darker Scooby-Doo story is very refreshing.

• Mar 11, 2019

It is a fantastic animated movie that entire families can enjoy. Surprisingly well written and almost inappropriately scary at times.

• Feb 24, 2019

As far as Scooby Doo movies go this one is the proverbial GOAT. Amazing twists and turns you would expect, with the added bonus of being apart of period where the ghosts and monsters are real.

• Feb 02, 2019

Best movie I had ever watched! I watched it for like 5 times throughout my years and I am like, in love with this movie! Best Scooby-Doo movie I had ever watched!

• Dec 13, 2018

the best scooby doo film yet

the best scooby doo film yet

• Oct 20, 2018

This is like totally unforgettable with all the horrifying zombies coming out the dead for real in this animated Scooby-Doo feature.

• Oct 07, 2018

A more concise and satisfying Southern mystery than HBO's Sharp Objects could ever hope to be.