Scourge of Worlds - A Dungeons & Dragons Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scourge of Worlds - A Dungeons & Dragons Adventure Reviews

August 8, 2013
A rather good effort for 2003 this early cgi movie takes the path much like the Ian livingstone books of the 80's where at points in the film you choose a path or route.
January 22, 2013
Not really good, but I'll take it. More Choose Your Own Adventure movies NOW! I LOVE to kill Lidda. She's so annoying and fun to hate.
January 6, 2008
Give it time, and I mean be patient, I would love to have seen more paths but I am taking my time with this. Its good.
December 16, 2007
Also this one I have here, but no time made free for it yet.....
½ December 12, 2007
There's too many of these movies. D&D's true magic can only really be captured by playing the game.
½ November 12, 2007
Why did I bother? Why, why, dear God almighty, why?
August 9, 2007
Awesome movie and game all in one.
July 15, 2007
Fun interactive 3-D animation. My disappointment is that there is no subtitles to let me know what the heck the characters are saying so I can choose what path to take. It's neat just the same.
½ July 11, 2007
An interesting experience, being a choose-your-own-adventure film, but I think there was a reason it had not been done before.
June 26, 2007
Esta un poco mejor que las peliculas de vida real
June 9, 2007
½ June 7, 2007
I like the idea of a "choose your own adventure" dvd, but this film could have really used some better writers. May hold some interest to D&D players, but I don't imagine non-geeks would enjoy this at all.
½ May 11, 2007
terrific love the dragons
½ April 14, 2007
A "choose your own adventure" book formatted to dvd with visuals. Fun the first couple of rounds.
March 24, 2007
Remember the Choose Your Own Adventure books? Stick with those~they were more enjoyable!
March 9, 2007
Own it, but haven't played it yet
December 6, 2006
you can choose your path, It's a neat idea but over all the story still lacks depth.
November 8, 2006
D&D! Oooh.....(*smacks self*)
½ November 1, 2006
Alright for a game/ movie thing.
½ October 14, 2006
Entertaining for a little while.