Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse Reviews

• 3d ago

In my opinion. ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!!! With just the right amount of gore. Kind of a Zombieland meets American Pie. Definitely worth seeing!!

• Oct 09, 2019

It's all over the place for the most part...but its stupid moments surprisingly tend to its funniest!

• Sep 05, 2019

it was an ok zombie flick

it was an ok zombie flick

• Aug 17, 2019

I don't know why people gave this bad reviews! Great cast of actors, hilarious... One of my favorite zombie movies

• May 10, 2019

a reasonably novel twist on the genre, but there is nothing particularly new here. the humour is okay, the effects are good, all acting is well done but.. its just another zombie film.

• Dec 07, 2018

Perfect stupid movie to watch when you just want to enjoy a fun movie.

Perfect stupid movie to watch when you just want to enjoy a fun movie.

• Nov 13, 2018

Scouts, zombies and teenage fantasy fulfilled? I'm down for this 'cheesy' zombie flick.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Oct 08, 2018

Literally the very last line of the entire movie made me laugh, that was the first time I'd laughed too.

• Sep 12, 2018

Mildly enjoyable zom-com, but nothing compared to Shaun of the Dead.!

Mildly enjoyable zom-com, but nothing compared to Shaun of the Dead.!

• Aug 30, 2018

The film wasn't what I was expecting, I had no real hope for it, but I was pleasantly surprised and thoroughly entertained. There are parts where the schoolboy humour goes too far but mainly it is overshadowed by all the times where the content was genuinely funny and unexpected. The whole thing is dripping with satire, which adds to its charm as who doesn't love self-deprecation. As this was the intention, the plot is fairly cliche, but the producers have had fun with it. For instance the opening scene; the laughable antics of the cleaner but then the gross hilarity of what follows makes for a refreshing watch. Many have tried to get the right balance between the almost repulsive and funnily absurd, few have succeeded; and I believe that this one has gotten it 100% correct.