Scram! Reviews

• Aug 12, 2014

One of my favorite shorts from the duo.....I laughed my arse off.

One of my favorite shorts from the duo.....I laughed my arse off.

• Jun 29, 2011

Establishes its premise with tremendous economy - in its opening ninety seconds, the leads are sentenced with vagrancy and given an hour to get out of town - but then gets rather stuck; we recognise it's impossible for these two to move on, but the gagwriters fail to give them the material worthy of their time in limbo... Points for the twist (the identity of the woman's husband), and for getting the leads into flowery women's dressing gowns, but the closing gag speaks to the more general lack of invention here: the screen fades to black just as things are getting interesting.