Scream 4 Reviews

• Dec 21, 2019

Better than the previous sequel, it's funny and i enjoyed some of the new ideas. Anyway i think that at one point it seems "too much", the final part it starts to became ridicolous for what happens. Also, by now, the gimmicks of the movie starts to be boring, the unexpected became the expected. I don't know, maybe it's a problem of mine, 'cause i watched the four movies each one for day and all this stuff start to saturate my mind. If i have to say another bad aspect, it's that strange color correction applyied on the image, too bright for an horror film. It seemed that i was watching a comedy movie...

• Dec 01, 2019

I think that it is interesting but not perfect.

I think that it is interesting but not perfect.

• Nov 09, 2019

I really like this movie, it's my second favorite scream movie in the franchise. 73%

• Nov 02, 2019

Scream 4 was for me the after the first scream from 1999 the second best of the scream franchise, Scream 4 is sadly underrated

• Sep 29, 2019

This movie is a okay sequel. It really doesn't do to much to make it a fun ride, and it doesn't do to much new stuff to make it interesting. Grade: C-

• Sep 18, 2019

Apparently both Williamson and craven lost thier MOJO

Apparently both Williamson and craven lost thier MOJO

• Aug 21, 2019

Not as great as the first one, but in my opinion ended up justifying the Series after the disappointing scream 3.

• Aug 14, 2019

It was good to see everyone back in this movie 10+ years later. And although it did have some of the wit of the first 2 movies, it was never really scary. Some of the new characters were extremely annoying and made stupid decisions. So, not as fresh as the original 2 movies, some of it was great and some missed the mark aka. I guessed the killer from midway through the movie. A definite step above number 3 though. 3.5/5

• Aug 11, 2019

Maybe Better Than The Third One, Underrated Because All Of The Scream Movies Are Enjoyable!!!!!

• Jul 28, 2019

4.5/5. The second best in a solid series.

4.5/5. The second best in a solid series.