Sea of Fear (2006) - Rotten Tomatoes

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

A dream cruise sails into deadly waters when the boat's navigator disappears without a trace and the five vacationers fall victim to a vicious killer in Andrew Schuth's tense, oceanic thriller. With no navigator to lead them to land and no way to call for help, five terrified passengers must use every resource available to fight back against a mysterious killer who won't stop until everyone is dead.

Watch it now

Cast

Caroline Walker
as Ashley MacDougal
Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for Sea of Fear

There are no critic reviews yet for Sea of Fear. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Sea of Fear

Sea of Fear is without a doubt, the worst horror movie in the entire cinema. This movie made me want to vomit. I do not know who will actually like this movie. The movie was all over the place. It was so confusing. The trailer was stupid and the movie was stupid. When I looked at the cover I just went this is going to be a total car crash, and I was right. I think this is one of the first times that I was right when I thought a movie was going to be really, really terrible. I give it a 0/1,000,000. I would fall asleep right when the movie begins if I have to watch that piece of junk again. Don't watch Sea of Fear. It is a waste of your time, and your life. 0 Stars

Lucas Stringer
Lucas Stringer
½

5.5/10. Decent horror thriller. It's certainly not one of the best movies of the year but it does have a reasonable amount of suspense. Good job with the low budget the film has. Edward Albert is not a plus, I never did like him as an actor, and this film hasn't changed my mind on that. The setting of a small sailboat on the ocean adds to the suspense.

James Higgins
James Higgins

I would not rate this as a scary movie. Very anti-climatic. Very twisted plot, that was the only part of it. Once you think you know the ending, it changes.

Kathy Simpson
Kathy Simpson

Sea of Fear Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Sea of Fear on our Movie forum!

News & Features