Sea of Love Reviews

• Oct 19, 2019

Great old school thriller and like many other Pacino films this is a masterpiece

• Jul 26, 2019

it's an alright film, not too bad but nothing i'd watch again I don't think.

it's an alright film, not too bad but nothing i'd watch again I don't think.

• Jul 10, 2019

Timeless thriller, wonderful story and great performances by all

Timeless thriller, wonderful story and great performances by all

• Mar 18, 2019

The kind of detective show you've seen a hundred times before, but still enjoy anyways. Pacino and Barkin have excellent chemistry.

• Feb 02, 2019

The best thrilling mystery movie ever made!

The best thrilling mystery movie ever made!

• Aug 21, 2018

there's something in it that doesn't make it #1 of the 80's, yet puts it in the top 10.

• Feb 03, 2018

This movie moves at a slow pace, but yet it somehow held my attention all the way through it. Al Pacino and Ellen Barkin are great on screen together. Even if the story is a bit generic, their performances make it better. All in all, I would say it is worth watching if you like Thriller/Mysteries.

• Jan 11, 2018

A "B grade" adventure ?

A "B grade" adventure ?

• May 01, 2016

Pretty rad cop noir. There's some great acting in this movie. Pacino and Barkins chemistry is strong, and Pacino and Goodman are a great duo.

• Feb 21, 2016

Pacino and John Goodman plus Ellen Barkin in her prime. A little too much of the titular song but definitely a solid movie.