The top Seabiscuit quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Red Pollard: Brick by brick, my citizens. Brick by brick.‐ Submitted by Fauzia A (3 years ago)
- Red Pollard: And this, the most unkindest cut of all.‐ Submitted by Joel S (3 years ago)
- George Woolf: Wanta know what I think?Charles Howard: Of course.George Woolf: I think it's better to break a man's leg than his heart.
- Charles Howard: You could be crippled for the rest of your life.Red Pollard: I *was* crippled for the rest of my life. I got better. He made me better.
- Tick Tock McGlaughlin: No more match races for this little horse because frankly they're all out of matches. Who's he gonna race? Pegasus? I pity these horses.
- Charles Howard: The horse is too small, the jockey too big, the trainer too old, and I'm too dumb to know the difference.
- Tom Smith: You know, you don't throw a whole life away just 'cause he's banged up a little.