Reviews

• Nov 02, 2003

Oh dear God, how could I not say anything about precious precious Sealab? Thankfully NoirthanStar had the good sense to mention it, and even though it's not really listed, 2020 will most certainly do. Two of the best episodes of Sealab: "Lost in Time" So many good moments. Like 'shhhh... wires don't talk...' and [IMG]http://www.physics.purdue.edu/~bp/pics/dodge_ball.gif[/IMG] 'I said it was dodgeball time, bitch.' Then there's: "Murphy Murph and the Feng Shui Bunch" (imo the best episode) With more classic dialogue, like: Murphy: I'll, uh.. I'll catch up, uh.. I gotta get, er, something, er, down on paper. Master Loo: Oh - oh, you gotta get - I, I gotcha. Bathroom humor. That's great. You know any funny stuff about farts? Murphy: Yeah. Ahhhh, I feel better now.