Search for Santa Paws Reviews

• Feb 08, 2021

Très mignon j'ai beaucoup aimé ! Beau graphisme également et très jolie histoire à regarder au moment de Noël est bien sûr un plus ;)

• Nov 19, 2020

I like half of the movie. I don't like the mean spirited scenes and some characters but other parts including songs, every Sad scenes, and the ending as well.

• Dec 07, 2019

I love this movie. The only thing about it is that it’s too sad. 😥

I love this movie. The only thing about it is that it’s too sad. 😥

• Jul 19, 2019

Because why wait for Christmas when you can just write the review now and get it over with? While this Christmas spin-off of a series of spin-offs holds a special place in the hearts of most children, this movie is also surprisingly dark. From the orphanage of fear to spending a depressing amount of minutes on the news that somebody who Santa Claus knew just died, The Search for Santa Paws might cause parents expecting a whimsical Christmas movie with an adorable puppy and creepy CGI mouths to exclaim "What do you mean, it's for kids?" It actually makes the genuinely lighthearted moments feel out of place. The actors, including the Santa are okay, and the story, while simple and straightforward, did have my attention. But the surprisingly depressing nature might be too overwhelming for kids. Especially seeing as how this is a Disney movie. And a direct-to-DVD one, at that. It's not terrible - in fact, it's miles better than nearly all the original Air Bud movies - but it's more of a rental.

• Dec 04, 2017

Such a heartwarming movie. It made me wanna cry. I love it so much.

Such a heartwarming movie. It made me wanna cry. I love it so much.

• Oct 01, 2017

Cute for kids, not much here for grownups.

Cute for kids, not much here for grownups.

• Nov 30, 2015

This movie ripped off so many other classic Christmas movies! its horrible.

This movie ripped off so many other classic Christmas movies! its horrible.

• Aug 19, 2015

This is Trash for kids

This is Trash for kids

• Mar 24, 2015

It was a cool movieð'³ð~¦

It was a cool movieð'³ð~¦

• Jan 05, 2015

I have no idea why I watched this. But I did. All I can say is it could have been worse.