Seasons (Les saisons) Reviews

• Mar 21, 2017

Ya no es tan impactante como en su tiempo lo fue Le Peuple Migrateur, sobretodo tomando en cuenta que repiten la técnica para las tomas con aves migratorias. Aun así es un documento de realización impecable y de belleza suprema. La música otra vez protagonista.

• Dec 03, 2016

From the production team that brought us "Winged Migration," come "Season." From the Ice Age, to the Golden Age of the forest, to its present day decline. A must see for nature lovers.

• Dec 01, 2016

"Spectacular" is not too strong a word for the wildlife captured in this film in a captivating, rare, and ethereal manner. If you revere wildlife and nature and care about the future of the planet from a conservation standpoint, this film was made for you (and me!). Unfortunately, it's received almost not promotion or press. It had a very short run in NYC and didn't do well at the small theater where it was playing. I hope it will be seen if it becomes available on streaming networks, etc. But if you have the chance to see it on a large screen, that's where its true beauty and impact lie. Beautiful, powerful.

• Nov 27, 2016

It was so good on the story line.

It was so good on the story line.

• Nov 27, 2016

First half mostly amazing images...then it breaks down with super cheesy human actors and clumsy obvious narrative. Basically anytime they show a human acting as if they were in stone ages, you want to fast forward. Message is so blatant that you can't help but roll your eyes....we need to respect nature???? Had no idea...

• Nov 26, 2016

Feels close to home and ordinary but with extrodinary footage and meditating visual

• Oct 25, 2016

5/27/17 Beautifully shot and magnificently told it shows the life and seasonal cycles of all of Gods creatures, large and small. So many of the images elicit a how the heck did they capture that response. Mans incursion has certainly changed the forests and the balance of nature. The message is it is not to late for us to co-exist, we just need the commitment todo it.