Second Glance - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Second Glance Reviews

February 15, 2016
Like most Christian based films, it has no intention of entertaining or inspiring audiences: it only wants to commercially get it's point across.
½ April 21, 2015
Cheesy, melodramatic, derivative and makes the fatal mistake of preaching to the choir. ZERO stars.
July 7, 2014
Though there are many funny moments that come from the heavy-handed Christian messages, Second Glance has too many boring moments to be considered "so bad it's good."
½ September 6, 2012
I watched this because of the YouTube clip that was uploaded showing the worst/funniest ending to a movie and I was not disappointed. Its just so bad it makes you laugh. The biggest disaster in movie history comes when *SPOILERS* the main characters gets a quick goodbye kiss from a girl :o and because god wouldn't approve of (to quoit from the movie "physical pleasure") they have an extra walk in the front of them opening his school locker to block the contraversal kiss from the view of the audiance... You can't really rate this movie but I'll give it 2 and a half
July 2, 2012
Hey Scottie! Jesus Man!
June 21, 2012
Hey Scotty Jesus Man !!
½ March 22, 2010
This movie is a lot of fun, and it actually has an OK message, too, if you forget about the ridiculousness of it all. :) "Hey Scotty, Jesus man."
March 20, 2009
This is a clasic youth group movie that has been around for decades and still going strong! It protrays how one person can make a diferance in there world, some times even when we think we arnt making a diferance we are.
½ January 30, 2009
This was a good movie. Good for teens.
July 24, 2008
careful. If you choose to pursue the town slut, your dog might just get run over by a car.
June 12, 2008
A must see for all teenagers(especially christian)
April 22, 2008
You can definately tell this came out of the early 90's, reminds me of jr. high/high school. But the message is very good and encouraging. It's only a hour, you should watch it.
January 12, 2008
I can only describe this movie in one word: hot.
January 6, 2008
I liked this movie a lot and I think everyone should watch it :) it was funny!
November 20, 2007
Seriously, how can you not love this classic Christian movie!! LOL!! I make all my friends watch this ridiculous spin off of "Saved by the bell" meets "It's a wonderful life"