Second Coming - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Second Coming Reviews

March 21, 2010
After her twin sister goes missing she tries to find out what happend to her. This was an alright movie but not the best. So if you don't have anything else to see you should watch it.
March 19, 2010
oh dang, way to predictable. I think it was a good story line, but they needed to keep me guessing in order for me to like it.
December 29, 2009
Bad acting, bad everything.
½ December 28, 2009
Ceritanya aneh, tidak ada basis yang jelas, dan terkesan asal membuat cerita.
December 21, 2009
I would like it if more of these films can take just a dash of creativity when making these films. I mean they are fun, but damn, no nudity or nothing to satisfy. I meand come on! Not a bad concept, but then again, don't most nonsense come from a rather ingenuous idea?
December 1, 2009
This movie was awful, it was populated with horrible actors that did not feel sincere with the rolls they portrayed and the story was very week. The camera work and effects were decent but the music didn't fit sometimes and the audio sounded hollow. The overall movie could have been much better.
½ June 27, 2009
confusing beginning. Didn't like the end. Slow
½ June 25, 2009
Fair suspense thriller, for the most part it held my interest, but there was nothing outstanding in the film. Very average acting and production.