Secondhand Lions - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Secondhand Lions Reviews

September 11, 2014
My favorite film of all time. I have watched it at least a hundred times, no exaggeration, and to this day I still am not tired of it. Fantastic film and a must see in my book.
September 9, 2014
Best Movie I have ever seen in my entire life!
August 24, 2014
A feel good film, or/and a dramedy adventure with surprises. (A-)

(Full review coming soon)
½ August 11, 2014
How often are you going to see a movie like this--filled with humor *and* actual wisdom--in today's Hollywood? Almost deserves a 5 just for that.
August 6, 2014
I noticed that after the fight with the teenagers hub has a bunch of bloody cuts in his shirt and I wondered how he was still alive :)
August 5, 2014
A fun, almost painfully sentimental film with enough cross-genre elements to keep viewers of all ages entertained
½ August 4, 2014
(First and only viewing - 6/6/2013)
August 3, 2014
really original and never gets old .
July 11, 2014
This was an awesome movie. A classic. To many, it might start off a little boring BUT the movie gets better towards the end. I almost cried at two of the scenes. I highly recommend this for people ages 12 and up. There is mild cussing and some children probably wont understand.
July 2, 2014
kids and I love this.
½ June 21, 2014
While the story is lackluster, the performances, and characters enough to keep you entertained.
May 30, 2014
most favorite movie on my list. this is one of this movies, in my opinion, that can be watched over and over again without getting tired of watching it
½ May 12, 2014
A wholesome but schmaltzy movie. I still enjoy it though
½ May 2, 2014
A great story with good cinematography that captures the imagination in both kids and adults- It has something for all ages! I think this is one of the last big films Osment has been in lately, but he plays his part marvelously!
April 27, 2014
Just a great movie highly recommended.
April 1, 2014
awesome movie I love it
½ March 29, 2014
Schmaltzy for sure, but its affectionate lens on childhood and imagination is hard to resist. Having a solid trio of actors and a moving score by Patrick Doyle certainly help.
½ March 16, 2014
Excellent family movie. Tweens and up.
February 24, 2014
A feel good movie at its best
January 11, 2014
one of my favorite movies