Secondhand Lions - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Secondhand Lions Reviews

August 5, 2014
A fun, almost painfully sentimental film with enough cross-genre elements to keep viewers of all ages entertained
½ August 4, 2014
(First and only viewing - 6/6/2013)
August 3, 2014
really original and never gets old .
July 11, 2014
This was an awesome movie. A classic. To many, it might start off a little boring BUT the movie gets better towards the end. I almost cried at two of the scenes. I highly recommend this for people ages 12 and up. There is mild cussing and some children probably wont understand.
July 2, 2014
kids and I love this.
½ June 21, 2014
While the story is lackluster, the performances, and characters enough to keep you entertained.
May 30, 2014
most favorite movie on my list. this is one of this movies, in my opinion, that can be watched over and over again without getting tired of watching it
½ May 12, 2014
A wholesome but schmaltzy movie. I still enjoy it though
½ May 2, 2014
A great story with good cinematography that captures the imagination in both kids and adults- It has something for all ages! I think this is one of the last big films Osment has been in lately, but he plays his part marvelously!
April 27, 2014
Just a great movie highly recommended.
April 1, 2014
awesome movie I love it
½ March 29, 2014
Schmaltzy for sure, but its affectionate lens on childhood and imagination is hard to resist. Having a solid trio of actors and a moving score by Patrick Doyle certainly help.
½ March 16, 2014
Excellent family movie. Tweens and up.
February 24, 2014
A feel good movie at its best
January 11, 2014
one of my favorite movies
½ January 8, 2014
There are gaps here and there, of course, but ultimately it's humor and wholesomeness make you forget about it, or not even notice.
January 6, 2014
If you like the Princess Bride - you should like this one. Good family flick.
January 5, 2014
Critics don't know a good movie if it clobbers them over the head--this is one of the best, with wonderful acting by Robert Duvall and Michael Caine. One of my all-time favorites.
December 26, 2013
This is one of my all-time favorite feel good movies! The score and setting alone make it amazing!
December 2, 2013
I really liked this movie! I recommend it for family night and family gatherings!