Secret Smile - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Secret Smile Reviews

May 13, 2014
V.Good movie-David Tennant Plays a great bad guy! Enjoyed it immensely :)
½ May 13, 2014
really good adaptation of a fantastic book.tennant plays brendan block brilliantly. nice twist at the end.
½ May 13, 2014
This was a great thriller type movie. Tennant was definitely creepy!
May 13, 2014
fun thriller with the amazing presence of David Tennant to give it that extra jolt and keep you glued to the screen.
May 13, 2014
takes a bit too long but its a great (eerie) watch.
May 13, 2014
The most British "Lifetime" movie ever. Yes, I only watched it because of Tennant. He is darn creepy in this one!
½ June 15, 2013
Like probably a lot of people, I only watched it for David Tennant. He's good as the disturbingly creepy Brendan, but the plot of the entire thing seemed odd to me. The seemingly random motivations behind a lot of the character's actions bothered me a lot.
½ June 23, 2012
This was all right. The ending was pretty cool.
July 21, 2011
I <3 David tennett so i really want to see this.
March 31, 2011
David Tennant was SO creepy in this (but still incredibly attractive), and the main lady was SO stupid for 99% of the movie! But I liked it.
½ December 19, 2010
David Tennant is so brilliant but incredibly creepy in this role. I simply recommend you don't let young fans of Doctor Who watch it by accident. It is NOT family friendly viewing.
November 25, 2010
an epic film of David Tennant in his up most incredible jackass performance. you feel like you really want to punch him in the groan but at the same time you can't help wanting to take advantage of him. just as you think he can't be anymore of a prick he turns around and has a touching moment to make you believe he may not be the bad guy and then does a 360 on you in a matter of 2.5 seconds. fucking brilliant!!
August 30, 2010
Brilliant, Tennant played the part well!
½ July 3, 2010
Okay. I thought I'd enjoy myself some more Tennant, but now he's just become the creepy Doctor! Doh.
½ May 10, 2010
Tennant of course makes this film.
He is sooo creepy! What a change from his usual happy characters!
But the story has a few iffy parts
April 24, 2010
omg this movie is just shocking. the first film where Tennant creeps me out. he made me believe that he's a psycho and that's why he's just brilliant. i was actually frustrated during the whole movie! good one.
½ March 28, 2010
Very creepy tv movie with incrediable acting from David Tennant. This was broadcast the day before his debut as The Doctor on Doctor Who, where he's a completely different character!
November 1, 2009
Despite the fact that I've only seen this movie once which was more than a year ago I still have the movie stuck in my head rewinding to different scenes I just can't forget.
This is one of the most credible movies I've seen for a long time, it creeps you out, plays tricks on you and most certainly glues you to the sofa in front of the screen. The actors were brilliant, the storyline was amazing and this psychological thriller will mess with your mind and your brain, it will have you thinking about what really happened and all the twists and turns for an eternity afterwards and it will most certainly have you dreaming nightmares!
October 12, 2009
Great movie!!! Great acting all around I thought, especially David Tennant! And adequately creepy that's for sure.
½ July 3, 2009
Freaked me the heck out! I was on the edge of my seat yelling at the TV. Awesome movie!