Secretariat - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Secretariat Reviews

August 29, 2017
While full of clichés, Secretariat is an old school film from Disney that is heartwarming and you make you care about horse racing even though you are not gambling on it.
June 2, 2017
one and amazing Great movie big red hell yeah , excelente pelicula ..
May 11, 2017
Not my favorite movie
May 8, 2017
BEST MOVIE EVER! This is one of my all time favorite movies, I watch it at least 1 once a week. This is a movie MUST see. You will love it.
½ February 19, 2017
That horse was the best thing to happen to this country in 1973
February 5, 2017
Such a great movie. Amazing job. Such a great story of what the underdog can do. Love John Malkovich in this movie.
November 24, 2016
A perfectly great movie about the greatest horse ever. Amazing cinematography!
October 25, 2016
The story demonstrated the intricacy of the characters of the horse, her owner and her trainor.
August 16, 2016
"Secretariat" é um drama da Disney bem intencionado e funcional. Sem mais.
August 8, 2016
Seriously! Maybe I'm the conspiracy theorists, but it seems to me that anytime a movie has some sort of God/Bible reference the negative reviews start coming out of everyone on the professional side. This is solidly hand down a great movie with an excellent cast. Incredible! (Referring to all the haters)
½ July 14, 2016
A true story about a good horses race. People that like a true story and like horses you may like this. It was not my favorite it was just ok.
June 10, 2016
Secretariat is the greatest horse that ever lived!
June 8, 2016
Wow love this movie!
May 14, 2016
bonitinho.

só fiquei me perguntando se algum dia a disney vai fazer um filme pas quiança (e pros adultos também) sobre gente que batalha-persiste-se-esforça e aí se fode no final do mesmo jeito, que né... é normalmente assim que a vida funciona, num é?
April 24, 2016
I had to see what all the fuss was about with this movie. And I saw it-this movie is very inspiring, touching and a great film about a horse named Secretariat aka Big Red. Loved it!
April 3, 2016
Very nice movie although I must say not as tense and well-written as Seabiscuit was.
March 11, 2016
Great movie, Diane Lane nailed the part, should have received an Oscar.
March 6, 2016
After Black Stallion and its sequel I swore I will never watch a film with running horses. But..... I did it again. Mainly because of Diane Lane and John Malkovich, cursing beautifully in french. The excitement of the competition and speed catches and even moves you but I think no more horse movies?
½ January 18, 2016
74%
Saw this on 18/1/16
The horse racing is fabulously shot and rousing, but for most of the time, the movie squanders its subject with unnecessary family drama and too much human characters and too less of the horse in question. We see Secretariat only in the race tracks, all other time, it's just yet another horse. The film also fails from some rusty traditional touch and bad cheesy dialogue, however, the actors have done justice to their roles that its good to watch it even though its just yet another typical feel good movie.
November 30, 2015
Good movie. And the only way I'll ever get to a race track.