Secretary Reviews

• Jul 21, 2019

Really a strange couple...

Really a strange couple...

• Sep 07, 2018

Old film worth seeing. Gyllenhaal is wonderful and you will alternate between laughing and cringing. At the end love triumphs but it is difficult getting there.

• Sep 05, 2018

Great movie. One of my favorites. Watch it!!!

Great movie. One of my favorites. Watch it!!!

• Aug 26, 2018

The best adaptation into the world of BDSM. Doesn't get the fanfare of 50shades, but a much better movie, even copied perhaps.

• Apr 03, 2018

Love this film. It's unconventional and entertaining.

Love this film. It's unconventional and entertaining.

• Feb 20, 2018

The ending was so corney!

The ending was so corney!

• Feb 07, 2018

This one was for real, soo much better than Fifty Shades Of Crap. Maggie Gylenhaal is awesomely impressive and James Spader spectacular as the leads. I think they might be the cutest S&M couple and yes I just said that. Brilliant "romantic comedy".

• Jan 16, 2018

I liked it! The dark side of love I would say. In romantic movies there is much more to say then last minute runs at airports, and this film it's a nice reminder.

• Dec 31, 2017

What 50 shades of gray should have been.

What 50 shades of gray should have been.

• Oct 09, 2017

A sassy off-kilter comedy that puckishly reworks the taboo subject matter of sadomasochism into a quirkly disarming love story of a masochistic secretary and her sadistic boss.