See Jane Date - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

See Jane Date Reviews

May 15, 2015
It's not that Hallmark movies are bad per se; they're just utterly inoffensive. Every character fits a dependable type, and no risks are taken. Jane's smug younger cousin is getting married, so Jane lies about a perfect boyfriend and must audition a parade of dubious candidates before she finds the inner strength to attend the wedding solo. It's nice to see Charisma Carpenter again and also David Lipper who played Viper on "Full House"!
November 24, 2012
It didn't impress me, but kind of a good B movie, made for tv like.
July 25, 2012
Obviously a chick flick. She spends time with verious failures only to get with a man who wasn't really part of the movie. Had a couple bit parts and center on his feelings or anything about what he thinks.
January 28, 2012
This is quite a funny film, and to be honest i think it's the only one i've ever seen Charisma Carpenter from Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel in! I only set out to watch this film for Holly Marie Combs and Rachelle Lefevre, with Charisma being a bonus. It's a funny film with chaos abound, because making up a pretend boyfriend makes for hilarious results!!!

The best line:

[Amanda and Jane are shopping for gifts for Jane's cousin Dana and her husband-to-be.]
Amanda: "Did you find anything for Dana and Larry?"
Jane: "Oh, hardly. I mean, what do you get a guy that's funny but serious, athletic but poetic, masculine but feminine...?"
Amanda: "Boyfriend?"
Jane: "Of course. The one thing they don't have here."

My Actor/Actress review:

Charisma Carpenter - totally hilarious as Jane!!!

Holly Marie Combs - not featured all that much

Rachelle Lefevre - decent enough performance as Eloise
September 23, 2011
i jus love dis movie...it was really nice i saw it on de local t.v station & i never forgot it...
½ October 5, 2010
So this is what Cordelia and Piper have been up to?
½ September 8, 2010
SEE JANE DATE (2003)
May 10, 2010
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a pretty good movie 2 watch......its got a good cast of actors/actressess thoroughout this movie.....i think that cameorn mathison, Charisma Carpenter, david lipper, fancis x mccarthy, evan marriott, eddie mcclintock, holly marie combs, joshuan malina, rachelle lefevre play good roles/parts thorughout this movie......i think that Charisma Carpenter/david lipper were great thorughout this movie.....i think that the director of this romance/comedy movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect thorughout this movie....i think that this is an enjoyable romance movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie
April 20, 2010
This movie is a little low budget and sappy, but the story is cute. Poor Jane has a very hard time finding the right guy - too bad she didn't just listen to her aunt in the first place.
February 26, 2010
Its more like "See Jane talk a lot" for 90 min. Its hard to even tell if she's attractive in the post baby body.
January 2, 2010

The best line:

Amanda: "Did you find anything for Dana and Larry?"
Amanda: "Boyfriend?"
Jane: "Of course. The one thing they don't have here."

My Actor/Actress review:

Charisma Carpenter - totally hilarious as Jane!!!

Holly Marie Combs - not featured all that much

Rachelle Lefevre - decent enough performance as Eloise
August 28, 2009
A funny enough film and kind of romantic too. Not great but not bad either.
½ June 4, 2009
Kinda cheesy, but it was an ok movie.
May 4, 2009
It was a cute, charming televison movie. Charisma Carpenter is very beautiful and did a good job carrying this movie.
February 27, 2009
Started watching it. Looked too b-grade, even for my liking.
December 4, 2008
Is this what I'm suppossed to do before my sisters wedding in March?
October 11, 2008
cute happy luxurious and i love it
½ July 10, 2008
Expected more from the cast and didn't get it. Was a crappy made for tv movie.