See Spot Run - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

See Spot Run Reviews

October 14, 2016
No stars. STUPID. That's all I can say about it because to say more would be to expend more brainpower on this than anyone making it did. Don't watch this for any reason, child, grown up, clinically dead, whatever.
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
Harmless fun that's very silly but funny in places, A film for all the family.
½ February 17, 2016
This was one of my favorite comedy back in the days!!!
May 16, 2015
If you're looking for a basic, fun kid movie, this is a good one. It's pretty clean, and full of good, old-fashioned slapstick comedy. This movie is full of hilarious juvinille humor which can entertain most of us. It's not deep and there are no real surprises. It's good acting, good directing, and just a generally fun movie for the whole family. It's a little older, but still entertaining for modern families.
April 19, 2015
4/20/2015: A fun silly movie. There were some pretty funny scenes.
½ December 9, 2014
Quand on fait une comédie pour enfants, l'important est de ne pas oublier qu'ils ne vont pas la regarder tous seuls et qu'on n'est donc pas obligé de bâcler son film pour en être débarrassés le plus vite possible. See Spot Run n'a donc rien compris. Jamais vraiment drôle (sauf quand Anthony Anderson est en scène), particulièrement débile sans pour autant être réjouissant et surtout mis en scène avec les pieds (quelques scènes durent deux fois trop longtemps pour être efficaces), le film ne vaut que pour quelques acteurs qui viennent y cachetonner sans remords, comme Michael Clarke Duncan et Paul Sorvino. David Arquette et Leslie Bibb y sont scandaleusement nuls.
November 21, 2014
my all time fav movie!!!!
August 16, 2014
(First viewing - Teen years)
February 23, 2014
Harmless all around, but the comedy feels forced.
January 18, 2014
Too childish in a way (07) OWN VHS?
½ August 22, 2013
loved this when I saw it a few years ago. Thought it was really funny
June 5, 2013
this film is for the dogs.
February 16, 2013
A better than average kid's movie. Although last time I saw it, I was a kid (little kid at least), so I'm probably biased...
January 27, 2013
A good, humorous, fun family film. Arquette is as funny as ever, and the cute factor is given to Angus T Jones (of Two And A Half Men fame). There's even a fun role from Michael Clarke Duncan, which looking back is sad as he was still so young when he passed. All in all, a great movie.
January 27, 2013
Please do not ask me why I am watching this. I can't even blame the TV as I am holding the remote control. I have actually laughed at least twice... I think I might be losing my mind. The dangers of keeping a film diary. Honesty.
½ January 18, 2013
I really enjoyed this one as a kid. But anything that involves a police bulldog has to be entertaining
thmtsang
½ December 30, 2012
David Arquette is a mailman who wants to go out with a hot girl in his block. He ends up looking after her son while she is on a business trip.
December 2, 2012
My son and I watched this all alone in a theatre! The boy, played by Angus T. Jones, is a cool kid. He's now on the TV show, Two and a Half Men.
December 2, 2012
November 12, 2012
The inception of cop dog movies... or something. idk.