Sehar - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sehar Reviews

December 16, 2015
one of the best crime film.
October 20, 2012
Although Pankaj Kapur has a minor role but nevertheless leaves an everlasting impression. Could have been a little better but a nice shot at it.
November 20, 2010
Excellent Movie ! recommended by a out for Arshad Warsi, Pankaj Kapoor, and Sushant Singh's acting
½ November 4, 2009
One of best movies I have ever seen. Story is about organized crime in UP and how police tackles that.

Story, screen play, direction , editing are fantastic.

Sushant Singh and Arshad Warsi have acted brilliantly. It was difficult to say who performed better, both of them carried movie beautifully.

I might have seen this movie 4 times and still when I saw it again on TV tonite, I was glued to the idiot box!!

Watch this movie, better buy the DVD.
August 7, 2009
just so real! not like a typical hindi movie!
½ July 11, 2009
this is the best bollywood movie made in its was more realistic than sarfarosh...its sad how movies like this go unnoticed and are never talked about...
March 7, 2009
Intense movie. I really had low expectations and just could not stop watching. The story is fairly simple, but the movie will have you hooked from the beginning to the end. Arshad Warsi was amazing and the rest of the actors did a good job as well.
May 7, 2008
This is intense film with superb acting by Arshad, Pankaj Kapur & Shashank Singh.

Do watch it despite its poor review. Its a good movie.
March 11, 2008
One of the best movies of the year. Kabeer Kaushik is impressive in his debut.