Semper Fi: Always Faithful - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Semper Fi: Always Faithful Reviews

October 5, 2014
important and heavy subject matter.. really shows that despite the despicable, yet predictable response from our government and its cohorts, the power of resilience can overcome.
January 23, 2014
This move made me truly hate the DOD and I found myself screaming at the tv.. This is a perfect documentary.. If you are not angry or still trust the government or corporate America after you watch this film.. You know what to do.. Love.. Hugs and kisses.. Amazing film.. Watch it with your kids.. Talk about it a lot..
July 17, 2013
This documentary details the horrific acts of the U.S. Marines in poisoning thousands of marines and their families at Camp Lejeune for a very long period of time and then tried to cover up the entire matter!

Many died or are living with disease(s) as a result of gross incompetency of the U.S. Marines and other factions of the government!

In the spirit of "Erin Brockovich," the documentary does an excellent job portraying the activists who worked so hard to uncover this health disaster which should have never taken place on U.S. soil in the first place!
January 27, 2013
One of the most important films in recent memory. Watch this.
½ March 21, 2012
Definitely an important issue, but I'd say this is more interesting from an advocacy perspective than as a film. Great close shots for some of the personal stories, though.
March 12, 2012
This documentary was released in 2011, a good friend of Randy White and the Kristen Renee Foundation, Jerry Esminger also lost his daughter to cancer caused by toxic waste and is fighting for the people of Camp LeJeune
February 26, 2012
Good flick. Proof that the only thing that matters is the dollar, not quality of life.
February 25, 2012
Sad. Yes, we drank the water too....
February 4, 2012
This film is much more than a story about victims...it's about how those who are being victimized using their story to gain victory by using their stories to do it.
½ December 8, 2011
Rightfully enraged activist documentary about a government cover up of pollution causing cancer for the family of serving Marines. Channels the powerful documentaries from last year like a combination between 'The Tillman Story' and 'Gasland,' 'Semper Fi: Always Faithful'? has a very legitimate chance of being being one of the final five Oscar nominated documentaries.