Separation Reviews

• 3d ago

wowwwww this was not good. puppets are scary without the promise of a horror movie; the fact that this movie was a horror movie literally filled with puppets & still managed to not be scary is almost impressive. I'm a big fan of the little girl & Handmaid's Tale girl, but they couldn't save this one. I'm incredibly glad I did not spend money on this one. do not recommend.

• Jul 28, 2021

To many story lines that detract from what could've been a scary puppet movie.

To many story lines that detract from what could've been a scary puppet movie.

• Jul 27, 2021

good movie nice story line

good movie nice story line

• Jul 26, 2021

One of the worst morbidly monotonous movies I've seen in years. Believe those ratings and beware.

• Jul 13, 2021

Everything is there to make a great scary psychological horror movie...but.....nope!

• Jul 12, 2021

There is only one reason to score this movie with two stars: The design of the Mother's ghost is awsome. Everything else is bad (even considering the budget of the movie), and it has one of the most ridicolous end that I have ever seen in horror movies (and that's a lot to say).

• Jul 12, 2021

A pathetic attempt at a horror movie, Separation does nothing to try and make its plot good. The visual effects are terrible, the acting is embarrassing, and the entire premise makes no sense in regards to ghosts. Had they focused on the nanny and left out all the possessed dolls nonsense, it might've been watchable at least.

• Jul 04, 2021

The relationship is on the rocks, along with his creepy cartoon career. When mom dies, she comes back - but it's unclear if she's haunting the family or has some other objective. But the clowns...ooof

• Jul 01, 2021

Is this like a Christian movie or something? 🤮

Is this like a Christian movie or something? 🤮

• Jun 30, 2021

This movie was GOD AWFUL. I was expecting to feel scared since I will admit that Brahms: The Boy II was kind of scary but not really good. But NOPE! This movie fails in any way. I'm surprised they didn't decide to instead make this a PG-13 instead of an R. I feel like it's R rating was a cashgrab.