Separation Reviews

• John
    May 30, 2021

The movie over all was good. But the pacing was off from the half way mark to the end.

• james
    May 29, 2021

Want my money back. This movie was horrible. I had a hard time staying awake. The plot twist is horrible. It had creepy moments but you seen those in the trailer. The ending was stupid. Don't watch this.

• Facebook U
    May 27, 2021

This movie was beyond horrible there was no story no plot this movie had nothing going for it I wish I can get my money back

• Antonio
    May 25, 2021

Very slow movie and no payout in end

Very slow movie and no payout in end

• Tex
    May 24, 2021

First half? A building dread, sort of a Man makes monster, nature of monster to destroy creator vibe. The later half? Definitely more of a murder mystery vibe.

• Ruben
    May 22, 2021

Weird plot. I enjoyed the few scary scenes.

Weird plot. I enjoyed the few scary scenes.

• Lauren
    May 22, 2021

strange plot that didnt make too much sense.

strange plot that didnt make too much sense.

• Bean
    May 22, 2021

Gimmicky visuals. Unintentional story line. Some good jump scares and interesting ending.

• Marge
    May 19, 2021

The movie was just o.k. I stayed for the whole movie, but there were people who left in the middle of the show.

• Amanda S