Sequoia, (Malibu) Reviews

• Nov 29, 2016

Sequoia is an excellent film. It is about Toni lives with her father in the Sequoia forests of California. Jean Parker and Russell Hardie give fantastic performances. The screenplay is well written. Chester M. Franklin did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the drama. Sequoia is a must see.

• Sep 09, 2016

good actioner esp the end

good actioner esp the end

• Sep 14, 2009

the best movie about animal is not Bambi, or Dumbo, or Jumani, but it comes from an era i've even never thought about before. Sequoia was ahead of its time, it's a wonderful journey to a friendship between a Puma and a Reindeer, hell, it's a magnificent hourney for me too. There was never a dull moment in the movie, and how the animals act should give the Academy Award member allow animal nominated as best actor. Highly recommeneded!!!!!!!!Lebay mode on:P

• Sep 09, 2009

a movie with story that is very simple but unique. It's about a friendship between a Puma and a Deer which you actually can see they really can act. They even act better when humans are off-screen. It's insanely unbelievable while a crappy movie like Bambi could even still famous, while this gem easily be forgotten. I think the member of the academy should had thought before about giving nomination to animal since 1934.