Serial Killing 101 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Serial Killing 101 Reviews

August 24, 2015
Thomas Hayden Church saying, "gymnasium class" in a Southern accent was pretty entertaining. Overall not a bad film. A little cheesy at times but I think that was kind of the point.
½ February 17, 2013
Preditable and the endig is so very lame. It has some nice stock footage though.
September 1, 2012
Featuring a variety of washed up stars (Lisa Loeb, Thomas Haden Chrush, Corey Feldman, etc.), Serial Killing 101 is horror-comedy that never quite fully delivers on the horror or the laughs. Despite its pointlessness and idiocy, it was still a moderately entertaining piece of garbage...
August 3, 2012
"It seems like she's into murder and stuff. She was wearing a Charles Manson tee shirt in the library and she was reading a book about killers, so I got a bunch of them. Chicks love these guys."-Casey Noland (Justine Urich)

Thomas Hayden Church steals the show as a hard up, fast talking gym teacher. Corey Feldmen has a sweet cameo and Lisa Leob was nice to look at for an hour and a half. A great indie and a rockin' heavy/death metal soundtrack.
June 9, 2011
You can't expect miracles from this, because it's obviously low-budget and cheesy. But I was more or less entertained, regardless of the fact that there's no way I can buy Lisa Loeb as a high school student. The story is kind of overdone, and the acting is mediocre at best, but somehow, it works anyway. I wouldn't be in a rush to buy this, but overall it was pretty enjoyable.
½ April 3, 2011
Wasnt the kinda movie I expected Thomas Haden Church to be starring in. Movie was mostly predictable but had its moments.. Lisa Loebs hot.
November 4, 2009
These are all the people from zoey 101
March 20, 2009
I know this movie as Serial Killing 4 Dummies. Anyway I stumbled upon this movie kind of accidentally but once I figured out the plot I had to see this. The movie is funny and is really more of a slasher parody then anything else. I like the main character because he is the worst serial killer ever. The gym teacher was clearly the best part and every scene he was in was great. If you can find this movie I would recommend you buy it since it can usually be found for about three dollars.
December 12, 2008
cheese factor is extremely high in this one! very funny so it gets 4 outta 5
November 8, 2008
This movi is awesome...and ends with a good moral...bie far one of my favorit low bugjet movi...
September 14, 2008
so bad its good, and has some of the funniest lines I've ever heard
Liloh
June 19, 2008
Wow haven`t seen Corey Feldman Movies ages now. And besides sounds a great Horror Movie.
½ May 31, 2008
This is actually a little better than I thought it was going to be. Still, it sucks... but it has its moments... I guess I could say is a half decent B-rated movie. The acting is surprisingly good, I mean the cast was well-chosen. Justin Ulrich is actually really sweet as Casey Noland. Lisa Loeb plays a girl half her age and the amazing thing SHE GETS AWAY WITH IT! If I didn't know who she is I would never think she is over 30, much less that she was 10 years older than Ulrich. A especially, Thomas Haden Church, gives an impressive performance. His character is probably the most complicated and definitely the best portrayed. The plot has a very promising premise, I mean as much as I knew this wasn't gonna be good I just had to watch it when I read what it was about! Shamefully... it falls flat, still it has funny moments and gasp worthy ones. If one has a morbid sense of humor one might be able to laugh sometimes, but it's really not awesome at all.
½ March 21, 2008
really fun to watch!
March 20, 2008
I had the best gymnasium class coach ever!
I was very enjoyed with it. I payed 3 bucks for it and was throughly entertained. I did what the genre was suppose to. I made me laugh and had some twists.
October 28, 2007
It's not the best...but it has it moments. Only five stars cause I'm biased.
½ September 14, 2007
It was a very bad movie. The only that kept me interested in the movie was Lisa Loeb.
September 14, 2007
This movie was okay but very strange for a low-budget movie. Everything about this movie was so stupid as hell with the terrible story.
September 9, 2007
this movie is hilarious but its kind of a darker humor, very hard to find, but very worth it, besides the terrible effects.
½ August 26, 2007
A decent horror-comedy movie starring Justin Ulrich, Lisa Loeb and Thomas Haden Church...surprising casting choices there, especially in Church's sense...although this WAS before Spider-Man III and Sideways, so I guess he was getting his feet wet in the world of movies.

A movie that can make fun of itself is something I admire. They didn't take themselves seriously, they just sat back and let the laughs and murders happen. A decent B-rated horror flick.