Seven Invisible Men (Septyni Nematomi Zmones) Reviews

• Nov 27, 2010

I confess I was close to stop watching the film, fortunately I didn't and the movie began once the booze started to flow. From that point on the film turned from a drag to an exceptionally euphoric work driven by alcohol itself, the drunken babbling and fight scene were unbelievable realistic culminating in an "interesting" finale. Was this enough to rescue the rest of the film?... almost. Unfortunately, prior to this, the film lacked any substance and relied heavily on visuals and (as usual) on facial close-ups which if used in excess (as it is here) become, instead of a window to the inner persona, an empty mechanical technique. It might also be that, presently, I'm in an anti-contemplative phase (too much of this also turns into cliches) except when in comes to films like *The corridor* which left me amazed (and not only the drunken scene).