Seven Hyden Park Reviews

• Oct 27, 2012

Billed as terrifying medicine, this Italian giallo does not quite live up to that prescription. An athletics instructor weds a paralyzed woman with the intent to kill for her inheritance. Perhaps the earliest film I've seen that uses a cellphone.

• Jan 19, 2012

Italian film about a wheelchair bound woman being the target of murderous aspirations for her inheritance. The murder of the wheelchaired woman is a painstakingly involved and planned process; everyone else is just killed indiscriminantly.

• Jul 31, 2010