Seven Psychopaths - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Seven Psychopaths Reviews

May 21, 2016
160521: Wacky but, nowadays, too familiar. Don't think it will ever be a classic.
May 11, 2016
I take stars off any time a movie is about writing a screenplay. And there's really only a few psychopaths in it... Not even close to seven
May 8, 2016
A waste of these fine actors' talent. The violence/gore outweighed the humor by far, therefore, shouldn't have been cast as a comedy as it was more like a psychological thriller. Definitely had great comedy potential. UGH. :(
½ April 19, 2016
Seven Psychopaths, one and a half stars. For an "underrated" film, this is massively overrated. Walken is good, sure, but when the plot becomes the realization of Sam Rockwell's character's dream for a screenplay--and he tells you what is going to happen minutes before it actually happens--it becomes total bullshit. I don't need all the canned melodrama either. I had high hopes, but walk away supremely disappointed.
½ April 11, 2016
Clever and witty humor combined with a great cast make Seven Psychopaths a good movie to see almost anytime.
March 17, 2016
Had some amusing moments but I don't think I would watch again.
March 3, 2016
Surprisingly funny, original and very well acted
February 28, 2016
Funny movie, enjoyed it
February 28, 2016
Great freaking film... everyone was excellent... & Sam Rockwell was hilariously stellar in this... Walken, as always, another great performance that only he could deliver.
February 27, 2016
why haven't I seen this yet?
February 25, 2016
Seven Psychopaths is funny, violent and has great characters. There are a lot of people out there who don't understand this film but I honestly think its awesome! It is very non-linear and is very smart in its direction, check it out!
½ February 19, 2016
Put your hands up - NO! - But I have a gun
½ February 18, 2016
Surprisingly pretty good. A bit funny, a bit off the wall, a bit of a good cast (?)
February 15, 2016
Ha ha!
There you go, no need for fancy oscar's, a true cinema with witty dialogue and clever cinematography make this bizzaro story come to life!
a very nice surpise on the evening TV, recommended for crazy heads.
February 14, 2016
A funny dark comedy that has some very inspired moments, but McDonagh doesn't know exactly what to do with the material in his hands, and so he keeps pulling easy tricks out of his sleeves at the expense of a more elaborate structure.
February 8, 2016
Everybody is funny in this kind of bungling crime caper. Not sure who's character i liked the best
January 30, 2016
Delightfully absurd.

Grade: A
January 25, 2016
A brilliantly clever film with outstanding performances from the entire cast.
½ January 15, 2016
Sure, Seven Psychopaths may be messy and loose, but its brand of distorted reality and ordered chaos would hardly function otherwise. And while it may not be as clever as Adaption or as witty as a Tarantino film, it manages to be gleefully entertaining, and, at other times, even moving.