Seven Psychopaths Reviews

• Sep 27, 2019

this is a very is a different movie. It was an awesome dark comedy. I was between laughing and surprised the whole time. Sam Rockwell does a great psychopath. But he's my favorite anyway.

• Sep 03, 2019

An amazing movie! If you wanna watch something that’s worth watching this is it.

• Jul 21, 2019

Tarantino-esque comedy drama.

Tarantino-esque comedy drama.

• Jun 24, 2019

A pretty good dark comedy/crime-thriller with a great cast, great dialogue, good characters, an unpredictable plot, and some funny satire on some movie cliches.

• Jun 10, 2019

One of my favourites. McDonagh never disappoints.

One of my favourites. McDonagh never disappoints.

• May 28, 2019

A wild ride filled with great acting, strong direction, and sharp writing. Might be my favorite McDonagh movie, which is saying something.

• Feb 17, 2019

Saw this after seeing "Three Billboards". A wild ride. Well acted. And of course, I loved it because it had a lot of dogs :).

• Jan 25, 2019

I've wanted to see this for a long time, and it didn't disappoint. This director is going places.

• Jan 20, 2019

Fantastic movie! A must see.

Fantastic movie! A must see.

• Dec 30, 2018

Lack of any true direction. Lame. Waste of time.

Lack of any true direction. Lame. Waste of time.