The Seven Year Itch Quotes
The top The Seven Year Itch quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Richard Sherman: Oh no. Not today.‐ Submitted by Matthew B (15 months ago)
- The Girl: Don't ever be sorry.‐ Submitted by cora d (3 years ago)
- Richard Sherman: Miss Morris, I'm perfectly capable of fixing my own breakfast. As a matter of fact, I had a peanut butter sandwich and two whiskey sours.
- The Girl: Hey, did you ever try dunking a potato chip in champagne? It's really crazy!
- The Girl: It's terrible up there... Ohhh, this feels just elegant. I'm just not made for the heat. This is my first summer in New York and it's practically killing me. You know what I tried yesterday? I tried to sleep in the bathtub. Just lying there up to my neck in cold water. . . But there was something wrong with the faucet. It kept dripping. It was keeping me awake, so you know what I did? I pushed my big toe up the faucet...The only thing was, my toe got stuck and I couldn't get it out again.. No, but thank goodness there was a phone in the bathroom, so I was able to call the plumber. . .He was very nice, even though it was Sunday. I explained the situation to him and he rushed right over. . .But it was sort of embarrassing. . .Honestly, I almost died. There I was with perfectly strange plumber and no polish on my toenails.
- Richard Sherman: I can explain everything! The coffee, the toast, the blonde in the kitchen.Tom MacKenzie: What blonde in the kitchen?Richard Sherman: Wouldn't you like to know! Maybe it's Marilyn Monroe!‐ Submitted by WillKat D (4 years ago)