Sex, Love and Lies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sex, Love and Lies Reviews

August 8, 2013
Nothing special about this movie. Stamos is great in his part and isn't bad to look at either!! Reid and Porizkova forgot that they were supposed to be acting in this. Not sure how the title relates but a fair movie. I didn't regret watching it but won't remember it a few days from now.
January 24, 2010
Love, sex and lies are a great way to summarize what the movie is about.
½ May 10, 2009
she turns into a lesbian and his life falls apart, everyone sleeps with each other except for one guy who can't get any but ends up with the girl, they all live happily ever after
½ December 20, 2008
I really liked this movie. Not at all what I expected. A really fresh perspective on an often overplayed genre. As a married guy with my fair share of marital drama in the books, I related to the intertwining story lines. The movie is really funny (especially Stamos!) with a ton of memorable lines and even takes a moody turn toward the end which I found pretty satisfying. Of course, while the end isn't as sacharine as most ro-cos, it left me upbeat and feeling pretty good about my own lot in life. Check it out.
½ November 3, 2008
about a bunch of cheaters
October 31, 2008
This film would have been great as a half-hour series on HBO.
September 9, 2008
Hilarious from beginning to end. Loved it! A sexed-up concised version of the TV series Friends.
½ May 27, 2008
i felt myself losing IQ points as i watched this.
May 17, 2008
A little slow at the beginning, but then its really funny :)))
May 4, 2008
Tara Reid hummmmm????
½ April 16, 2008
Scott Cohen is gorgeous and steamy as a husband whose marriage is unsatisfying. I'm surprised Paulina Porizkova wasn't named in the main cast list, since it is her character who stirs everyone in "Knots." There is an otherworldly devil in a red dress quality about her, but it doesn't quite work. But Scott is great fun to watch!
½ March 23, 2008
An Unknown Cast & Honestly I Can't Remember How This Comedy Ended As All The Relationships Get Entangled, Hence The Name 'Knots'!
March 9, 2008
Nice comedy. Just a little bit bitter and portraying odd, but realistic, people. Paulina Poritzkova is an effective devil/angel.
½ February 14, 2008
A different kind of romantic comedy. Well written and entertaining.
½ February 11, 2008
i didn't care for it what so ever
January 9, 2008
Usurps expectations with a modicum of triumph. Tara Reid actually acts, and John Stamos must accept a role as second diddler. Worthy.
½ January 8, 2008
A movie about the love lifes of "sophisticated" New York people according to the cover.
November 10, 2007
Interssant samlivsfilm med humor!
October 30, 2007
The tag is intriguing : "A Sex Comedy with A Twist"
Watched this movie without high expectation, but it turns out to be surprisingly good movie.

The story is about three men and their relationship with women.
Dave is a married man who tries to be faithful.
Jake is always having difficulties to start a relationship with women.
Cal is a photographer, surrounded by beautiful models (sleeps with them), with a girlfriend.
Then, a woman, a vixen, comes to change their life.

The movie portrays modern relationship and its complexities.
Is it true that infidelity can keep marriage?
If your friend is cheating on his girlfriend who happened to also be your friend, should you tell her?
Will marriage still have a meaning when you know there will a lot of problems in it?

Funny, but also a bit tragic.
Oh.. and I love Paulina Porizkova performance in this movie.
What a hell (or redemption?) she creates for these three men hehehe.
½ October 26, 2007
An OK movie about relationships. John Stamos isn't half bad as a philandering photographer.