The Sex Monster - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Sex Monster Reviews

June 11, 2009
A good movie for the adults but make sure the kids don't watch.
August 27, 2008
Guy wants girl to become more slutty (sleep with chicks too), she becomes more slutty, guy realizes it's a bad idea, but it's too late, she's sleeping with chicks now and not him. Kind of like a nightmare, once you turn a girl into a les-box, you gotta give back your man card.
July 24, 2008
low-budget, but still funny. This movie pays homage to the great quote which is, "Be careful what you wish for, cause you might just get it!" Stephen Baldwin has some funny lines too
June 11, 2008
I was young when I watched it; but was only interested in the sex parts. x.x
May 30, 2008
bitch you is mother fuch this main you are a female dog whith your skaing ass
May 12, 2008
To all the men that wish for the threesome! check this out!
½ January 13, 2008
hmmm...interesting..lol
December 4, 2007
Seriously the funiest movie ever
½ November 30, 2007
Good movie, quite a bit of hunour and the story line isn't at all bad. Not a bad watch
November 23, 2007
I liked the movie and sometime will see it again.Good title!!
½ November 21, 2007
CUTE! its a B movie, but the humor is great, and the irony is laughable. There is only lesbian making out and the innuendo of ongoing sex... disappointingly they never show ANYTHING... not even a nipple! but a good lesson to greedy men who push too hard.
½ November 12, 2007
some funny sex fantasy would happend after married. lol
November 10, 2007
really funny! Mariel Hemmingway plays her character so well! this movie shows how getting exactly what you want can sometimes be a very bad thing!
November 9, 2007
What is so amazing about Mariel Hemingway???
October 16, 2007
Some absolutely cracking one liners.... made me roar!!
½ October 10, 2007
Plays like a tv movie. Don't think I got through the whole thing.
½ September 15, 2007
lol this movie is a lesson becarful of what you wish for you might just get it
September 4, 2007
Good for a laugh, but rather poor replay value.
August 30, 2007
"HOME COURT ADVANTAGE!" I've always loved Mariel and she's even better now than she was 15 years ago! "The Sex Monster" is a tale about a man who pushes and pushes AND PUSHES his wife into having a threesome and fulfilling his #1 fantasy... and transforming his wife into a lady-lovin' sex machine! RRRRrrrr.