Shabd Reviews

• Apr 21, 2012

The movie is a little confusing, would have to watch again to understand. A sad ending.

• Nov 10, 2009

okay songs, average movie, not Aish best.. nope...

okay songs, average movie, not Aish best.. nope...

• Aug 25, 2009

The movie was confusing, had to watch it again to fully understand it, then you know it was a really good story.

• Aug 13, 2009

Very different from many of the other Hindi movies I've seen. It was very unorthodox. The story did get a little confusing towards the end but doesn't hinder the climax of the movie. I thought Sanjay Dutt did a great job playing the eccentric 'puppet master' role. Aishwarya Rai was great as well as the one in the thick of Shaukat's story. I think it was a very well acted movie to match the good script.

• Aug 13, 2009

• Mar 15, 2009

For some unknown reason i have watched this movies 5 times..may be bcoz i was repeated many times on tv...but still Love watching this movie.Ash never looked better than this!! sunjay Datt acted well!!

• Mar 11, 2009

awesome screenplay. n 1 of aishwaryas best performances ever.

awesome screenplay. n 1 of aishwaryas best performances ever.

• Feb 23, 2009

some moments are very intense.

some moments are very intense.

• Dec 03, 2008

good movie exept 4 ending and zayed khan is soo cute is this move

good movie exept 4 ending and zayed khan is soo cute is this move

• Nov 23, 2008

Yash is cute but can be rather annoying... it's an ok movie. Nothing to really grab your attention.