Shadow Conspiracy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shadow Conspiracy Reviews

October 31, 2017
Interesting. Will watch anything with Devastating Donald Sutherland. 1 of 2 movies with Charlie in, that I will watch.
½ October 3, 2017
There was an audience review mentioning it being bad because Cosmatos not only directed this, but also directed Rambo III. Absolutely false. He did not direct Rambo III (he directed II), and he is not to blame for this disaster. Charlie Sheen is the one responsible for this mess by over stepping his bounds and rewriting large parts of the script. Cosmatos didn't even finish the filming of this movie, going to the hospital of exhaustion. It is a shame that his legacy is tarnished by Sheen. Look at Cosmatos' other work and judge for yourself.
July 14, 2016
Charlie Sheen's second conspiracy theory movie with the first one called "The Arrival". He plays gov't aid Bobby Bishop stumbling on one involving the political caucus that he works with Amanda Givens(Linda Hunt) to help him.
½ May 12, 2015
Straight to the trash heap for this stinker.
½ November 12, 2013
Terrible plot, and Sheen is unconvincing and very slow on the uptake for a wunderkind. Silly and funny in all the wrong places.
January 30, 2013
Certainly has cheesy, poorly-funded production characteristics, but is actually quite a good little thriller. Little lower-budget Terminator-envy shoot 'em up action sequences'll never hurt anybody...and it's a lot more enjoyable than many by-the-numbers "good" movies. Recommended, courtesy of yours truly.
½ December 31, 2012
This is an absolute disaster of a movie. Poor acting and a failure to create an atmosphere that anyone is in any danger (even those who are being directly targeted) sinks this movie, and then you still are left with another hour to watch.
½ August 26, 2012
So bad that all you can do is laugh.
½ July 28, 2012
I knew who the villain was from the opening credits. That's how predictable this movie is.
½ June 22, 2012
My friends and I used to watch this film a lot as teenagers and enjoyed it every single time. After watching this again around 15 years later I'm at a loss as to why. Quite terrible.
February 23, 2012
So bad it's almost good, but not quite.
½ August 20, 2011
Not all bad, but the lack of charachter development and the absence of an original plot makes 'Shadow Conspiracy' an unlikeable film.
½ June 13, 2011
You're kidding...so this is why Charlie Sheen went nuts?
½ February 9, 2011
Quite a low rated. Dull seen these kind of conspiracy movies before where Mr Sheen did not match playing polotics and the chemistry with Linda Hamilton.
½ July 30, 2010
I knew who the villain was from the opening creditsâ??that's how predictable this movie is.
½ November 26, 2009
This was on HBO one night so I stayed up late to watch it. The first thing I noticed was that the dialogue and story are very, very saccarine. It's just bland and unremarkable. A so-so cast. Donald Sutherland is an all-time great. Charlie Sheen can be a good actor and Linda Hamilton is talented to an extent. I wasn't impressed and ended up changing channels an hour into the film.
May 30, 2009
not bad. found it entertaining.
March 7, 2009
politik gerilim bu diil ya! :)
August 5, 2008
Charlie does it again....
June 24, 2008
A dim-witted conspiracy thriller that does entertain with a few moments of unintentional comedy, particularly at the end.