Shadow: Dead Riot - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shadow: Dead Riot Reviews

September 9, 2007
one of the sickest films i've seen in a long time.
August 27, 2007
This movie is like three in one. It is dark zombie horror, a girl fighting girl action film, and an exploitive girls in prison film. The first part is worthy of 3.5 stars. the other two are 1 to 1.5 stars. overall it gets 2 stars.
August 22, 2007
Low budget badness. Bad acting. Lots of naked women lol.
½ August 3, 2007
This one is for those who like weird, sick and gross martial arts action!! It's very low budget and has very bad acting but it's cool to watch and laugh at with friends. It was inspired by my personal favorite action flick "The Story of Ricky". It of course fails to have the same allure as "Ricky" and lacks the charisma the actors have. Overall, it's a trip to watch!!
September 30, 2006
[font='Times New Roman'][font='Times New Roman'][size=4]Aside from Tony Todd, who puts in a good enough performance as the evil ?Shadow,? most of the acting in this movie is unintentionally comical. I can?t say I expected much from this obvious sexploitation release, and my low expectations were met. The effects are not cutting edge, nor even close to that. They are good enough on average however. The film tries to combine a women?s prison sexploitation setting with a zombie attack plot. They throw in a psycho-killer, ?voo-doo? empowered bad guy for good measure. None of it follows very much logic and like the acting, tends to end up coming off as comical, unintentionally. The movie score also doesn?t help the film at all.[/size][/font][/font]