The Shadow Men - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Shadow Men Reviews

February 1, 2012
Very tense when I first watched it when I was about 8 years old, however when I see it now it does like a bit cheap, still decent film and it use to freak me out when I was younger, those alien eyes are freaky! MIB meet TNT, KABOOM!
December 26, 2009
I knew I had to see this movie after I saw it's preview on an old VHS movie tape that I brought to record over. An ridiculously excellent and entertaining alien movie!
July 13, 2008
i cant just say tht it's awesome, wish tht there gonna be the shadow men 2
June 15, 2008
my friend recomended this to me so i bought it from amazon . . . . so i don't feel i should take the blame for watchin, what is some sort of x files rip of by an ameture dramatics class,that said i did enjoy it.
½ February 24, 2008
hate hate hate this move. no ones heard of it cause it stinks and its a good thing ones seen it on the shelves. dont like it.
½ December 4, 2007
An interesting little film, which as the tagline says "The good guys dont always dress in black." If it had had a bigger budget, it would definitly be up there in status with MIB. Top marks to Sherilyn Fenn and Dean Stockwell (okay, I know Im biased) who portray a frightened mother and a alien enthusiast respectavily. A nice little film to watch and some great dialogue.
"MIB. Meet TNT!"
December 3, 2007
The truth is out there, but so are they...
½ December 2, 2007
love love love this movie. not many people have heard of it and ive NEVER seen it on shelves. love itt
November 7, 2007
Why not. Sounds amusingly bad.