Shadow of Doubt - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shadow of Doubt Reviews

April 25, 2017
Melanie is the ONLY reason to see this! She's laughingly bad and a real joy to watch as she tries to piece together evidence for the murder trial!
October 30, 2013
good taut thriller here
January 26, 2012
The Beverly Hill themed mystery thriller was simple to predict and far-fetched. there were some nifty scenes with decent camera work.
February 7, 2011
Decent enough. Interesting story and Tom Berenger was quite good but a totally miscast and terrible Melanie Griffith threatens to ruin the movie completely.
January 31, 2011
anyone know where the house that melanie griffith lived in during this movie was filmed at? Looks like the Palisades, but where specifically?
½ August 17, 2008
dark murder mystery, nothing to get excited about but interesting to watch.....not for young viewers it has raunchy sex scene....typical late night 2am cinamax movie....LOL
½ May 31, 2008
It plays like a typical murder mystery. I had trouble believing Melanie Griffith as the smart witty attorney. I think if there was a different female lead it might have been easier to believe but still just an ordinary story. I did enjoy the "advanced" technology they used.
½ April 12, 2008
Awful. Melanie Griffith is supposed to be a hot shot defense lawyer (she's supposed to a be a hot shot actress as well!) but she can't even see that there is no case against her client. She even tries to get him to cop a plea. Her character is so idiotic, that they only way the script writers can impress you is by making her predictions accurate. The scene with all the TVs is just plain stupid. The other characters were equally bad. The only reason I didn't give it the lowest score was the twist ending that I didn't see coming.
October 23, 2006
there is ye cus u cheated