Shadow Whip - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shadow Whip Reviews

January 13, 2015
Fans of Pei-Pei (Come Drink With Me) and unusual weapons should enjoy this story about deceit, murder, and revenge.
½ June 10, 2012
A pretty decent plot with fleshed out back story combined with some whip action makes for an entertaining movie from the Shaw Brothers. Peo-pei Chang is as good as always, and a few twists and group fight scenes are really well done.
bbcfloridabound
½ June 10, 2012
This is another Shaw Brothers film, which is pretty good, about a Female whose weapon is a whip, I used to know a girl like that. Anyway her teacher was her Uncle who everyone is after, but he?s not the real bad guy. Full of action. I have yet to see a china men fly like they do in these movies. Very enjoyable special effects. 3 1/2 stars
½ June 10, 2012
Cheng Pei-pei has this amazing ice cold stare, and I love seeing how she handles herself when surrounded by enemies. Ku Feng shows up everywhere in these movies and I always enjoy seeing him. However, despite a short running time of 80 minutes, the movie still felt a bit long for me, and seeing 2 major characters fight with a whip is just weird. There were some neat uses, but ultimately it comes down to using steel.