Shaft Reviews

• 4m ago

The movie was well paced, exciting and funny.

The movie was well paced, exciting and funny.

• deeenuts
    1h ago

Fuck the critics. They don’t know shit! Sometimes people just want to watch a fun movie without it being technically critical and heavy handed. People want to have fun. Everyone doesn’t want to think all the time. Shaft is good cuz it doesn’t care about critics or Oscar nominations.

• Stephen B
    2h ago

GREAT STORY LINE AND CAST

GREAT STORY LINE AND CAST

• 3h ago

There is not reason for this movie to exist. Nobody wants to see an elderly shaft, or his neglected son who nobody cares about, showing up to resolve some kind of daddy issues. This movie only exists because studios know some audience members only care about the race of the characters, and not the quality of the writing.

• Eric M
    3h ago

Funny movie! It doesnt really happens like that in real life!!

Funny movie! It doesnt really happens like that in real life!!

• 3h ago

Stiff neck critics need a enema if they did not like this move! It was clever, funny great music and fun!

• Lewis P
    4h ago

The movie was well done. Really liked the idea of the 3 generations of shafts working together.

• Sandman
    4h ago

The movie was good from beginning to end.

The movie was good from beginning to end.

• Ava C
    5h ago

I really enjoyed this movie! It didnt have as much action as I thought but it made me laugh alot!!

• Christopher D