Shaka Zulu Reviews

• Nov 19, 2018

This series gives an interesting view of African power struggle during the days of colonialism showing that when it comes to power there is no end to backstabbing no matter what culture you are from. Henry Cele is the best choice to play Shaka cause with his impressive presence he demands your attention.

• Nov 04, 2017

And it's only 3 stars on Netflixs lol . And all Netflix show some how have 5 stars lol!!!

• Dec 14, 2016

It is so good that it couldn't be filmed today. Great storyline that takes place more with the South African people. Lots of breasts but it is not a sexual thing, it's a tribal thing. The show is so realistic and one of a kind but still digestible. Perfect actors for each role with character development. I even have respect for It not being rated; it would definitely be NC17. (I still don't know if some parts are supposed to be funny.)

• Dec 09, 2016

Amazing film. Even more amazing being made in 86.

Amazing film. Even more amazing being made in 86.

• Dec 23, 2011

Love this movie. Henry Cele is magnificent.

Love this movie. Henry Cele is magnificent.

• Jun 12, 2011

One of my all time favs.

One of my all time favs.

• Jul 07, 2008

Fabulous series! You want to join Shaka's army.....

Fabulous series! You want to join Shaka's army.....