Reviews

Awesome story and awesome CGI

Awesome story and awesome CGI

• Candace
    32m ago

I enjoyed the storyline. It all came together real nice.

I enjoyed the storyline. It all came together real nice.

• Daniel
    40m ago

This is a model for a great superhero/fighting movie!

This is a model for a great superhero/fighting movie!

• Richie
    44m ago

Another awesome Marvel movie. I loved the story the characters and the acting.

Another awesome Marvel movie. I loved the story the characters and the acting.

• Genny
    46m ago

It was a great movie, but had some slow parts.

It was a great movie, but had some slow parts.

• 49m ago

Absolutely stunning addition to the MCU and one of the very finest origin stories I've experienced. Acting, casting choice, humor, action choreography, emotional relevance, visual effects and entertainment value were all top notch.

• 54m ago

I liked this a lot. It's one of the better Marvel movies.

I liked this a lot. It's one of the better Marvel movies.

• 1h ago

Absolutely loved it! Adrenaline pumping action scenes, spectacular special effects, music perfectly complementing mood, with a emotional bittersweet story at its core laid out beautifully. Great acting from the whole cast, especially Simu and Tony. Quite funny too. Totally recommend it!

• grustlesprout farmer
    1h ago

不會是一輩子沒有人會犯錯嗎、但還是會很期待明天繼續走下去、但不代表你會議上表示

不會是一輩子沒有人會犯錯嗎、但還是會很期待明天繼續走下去、但不代表你會議上表示

• Billy Lindberg
    1h ago

Eh... Least favorite marvel movie.

Eh... Least favorite marvel movie.