Shantaram - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shantaram Reviews

October 26, 2008
Based on the 2003 novel written by Gregory David Roberts, a convicted Australian bank robber and heroin addict who escaped from Pentridge Prison and fled to India where he lived for 10 years.
September 14, 2008
gotta see another Johnny movie :D
July 19, 2008
YEEEEEEHHAAAAA!!! Another Johnny Depp movie. Once again sadley it doesnt come out until 2009 but i will be waiting. I love how Johnny is going to do the whole covict stuff. He is such a great actor.
July 16, 2008
Anything with Johnny Depp holds great promise for me!
July 14, 2008
really looking forward to this film, konkana sen sharma is now attatched to the film and she is brilliant, it should also be interesting to see johnny depp in this film along side indias finest
July 9, 2008
I've read novel, and i must say that i fell in love with this book straight away. Passionate and beautiful narrative writing.
I'm really looking forward how it all going to turn out, especially Johnny with the Aussie accent :D I'm sure he will be able to pull it off :)
July 5, 2008
johnny depp is soo hott!
June 7, 2008
two of the best actors ever ... and mira nair..should be awesome
May 29, 2008
kiero verla idea no tenko muxa solo k el se escapa de la carxel o alko asi y se dedica a otra cosa
pero pretendo leerme el libro asik ahi tendre mas conoximiento del tema principal de la peli
May 29, 2008
Loved to book can't wait to see the movie
May 17, 2008
yay! I've been waiting so long to see this, glad to hear it comes out this year!
April 6, 2008
YAY! another Johnny Depp movie! cant get enough of 'em! lol XD escaping from an Australian prsion? sounds like Sweeney Todd! hehe! HE'S COMING TO AUSTRALIA TO FILM THIS MOVIE! argh! hope its in Sydney! lol! I'd be sooo there! & the premiere at least should be in Sydney! nothing will stop me from going to that premiere! ARGH! hahahahahahha! Johnny Depp wot a great actor! ;D
April 1, 2008
Also very excited! :)
March 28, 2008
The book is fantastic!
March 21, 2008
Johnny Depp is in this!!!
*drool*
March 17, 2008
Like the storyline..
so looking forward to this movie
March 14, 2008
I read the book 3 times it's that good. So I'm thinking that the movie's gotta me awesome. And with Johnny Depp as Lindsey and very active behind the scenes, WOW.
Who is cast as Prabkhakar?
March 10, 2008
I've read the novel few months back, just amasing, one of the best. Hoppefully the movie will be as good as the book...
February 23, 2008
can not wait for this movie to come out
February 18, 2008
How is this listed as "now playing" when it hasn't even been filmed?