Shark Attack 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shark Attack 2 Reviews

½ April 25, 2016
Pretty much copies Jaws (and some of its sequels) just in a different order of events. The shark action isn't too exciting, and the characters are not interesting enough to pay attention to. Generic, bland, and fairly slow.
July 21, 2015
just not that good of a movie. it started up slow and towards the end it picked up and then it dropped down again. it's a movie about a shark but in all reality it's a romantic movie with a shark who is their enemy.
½ July 29, 2014
Another bout of shark attacks, this time a sacked aquarium employee - sacked after the shark kills and escapes despite being the only one who protested about getting keeping a shark in the first place, teams up with a woman hoping to kill the shark for revenge and a Steve Irwin like TV host head out to rid the seas of deadly sharks once again.

Humorous with oddly likeable if awkward characters and with some hilarious action, making for a great b-movie experience and probably the strongest of the shark attack series.
February 23, 2014
Very cool z-movie ! Entertaining and funny ^^
October 27, 2013
Don't read the movie info, it was seemingsly written years before the movie was produced. Could've been a lot worse.
November 24, 2012
I hate it and I will all ways will hate it
May 24, 2012
Just another piece of garbage like its predecessor.
½ May 12, 2012
Better than the original. Not that that's saying anything.
February 14, 2012
Pretty sure sharks don't growl like that.
½ December 4, 2011
If they had not claimed those things were sharks and just called this Attack of the Killer Plastic Robot Teeth Monsters, it would have made more sense. Usually shark movies try to mirror Jaws. This is one of the few that actually took inspiration from Jaws 3.
½ July 21, 2011
3/4

Im giving this a positve review for all the wrong reasons, but I was entertained buy all of its falws.
November 10, 2010
This one was good I found this one better then Jaws 2 this one learned from the mistakes of Shark attack 1 and did a much better job with this one
September 1, 2010
Pretty sure sharks don't growl like that.
July 13, 2010
Gosh!! How stupid can you make a series of shark attack films, all of them are stupid shit so just take the time to masturbate then watch this shitty film
½ July 5, 2010
This thing cannot happen in reality. I laughed a lot though...
½ May 24, 2010
I've just seen how much other people have slated this film, but i didn't think it was all that bad. I'll admit that the acting left more to be desired, and the special effects could be questionnable, but 'Jaws' was hardly the king on creating realism. In fact, the only real difference between these two films was possibly the totally different spectrums of acting ability, which in truth, i'll admit does add a lot to the film. Nevertheless, having never heard of this film before now, it delivered on providing good levels of suspense, comedy (not just because of the poor acting) and had a reasonably good storyline. It won't have won any awards for best film, but as far as shark flicks go, there might not be many alternatives bettering this.
½ April 29, 2010
Better than the first, pleasant waste of time. Maybe because the scenery is nicer than in the first one.
February 6, 2010
shark attack 2 is a good sequel is it still as violent as jaws well I must it is more violent than jaws
November 22, 2009
It's official, I love this series. I have yet to see the first, and nothing will ever reach the fancy-free delirium of the brilliant third, but this gives it one helluva of a try. The shark for a good number of shots is so obviously a toy floating across the water, so funny.