Shark Swarm - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shark Swarm Reviews

April 1, 2013
it's not a bad movie, but at 2 and a half hours long, you could of cut out an HOUR of human interaction and had a better movie. Lots of shark action, but lots of focus on the human actors...and most of them are serviceable at best. 2 Stars, simply because I laughed my ass off at the swim instructor who died after showing the little girl the water was fine and the mom ignored the kid by yammering away on her cell phone. Some pretty decent modern realism in a horror movie, and the acting was that bad.
November 24, 2012
Hate it :) bbbbbbrrrrrrooooonnnnnnniiiiinnnnggg
November 4, 2012
Good acting, kept us entertained without demanding our full attention. For a shark movie we liked it. Wouldn't watch it again, but I didn't feel like it was a total waste of time. Among the shark genre we gave it a B mostly for the good acting by Daryl Hannah and john Schneider who did a lot with very little.
October 13, 2012
A film that is way too long and lacks the gore or smart performances to be enjoyable at any level.
October 2, 2012
Not the best shark movie but not bad :)
August 26, 2012
Bien pourris comme je les aimes...lol
½ July 11, 2012
I just saw the movie, by god its AWFUL, boring premise, plot holes. I didn't feel anything for the characters eaten by the shark, just one boring death after another -.-
in 4 words: A loooooooooooooooong BORING film.

Just stick to Jaws :)
May 13, 2012
Trying to copy the Benchley novel instead of the Spielberg film doesn't fool us any further.
½ March 23, 2012
Has Daryl Hannah always been this bad? Bad as in bad actor, that is.

A LONG movie about a pack of sharks that attack the beaches of California.
There is actually a lot of shark attacking scenes, more than usual in the nerdy genre, Computer animated fish that is, but still. The plot and espcially the end makes you die a bit inside though.

We get the usual suspects. The larger than life villain, the righteous fisherman, the geeky and stupid kids and a lot of fish. But too long, way too long
½ March 21, 2012
This movie is way too long. It's very slow which doesn't help. The characters are awful and the sharks just randomly kills people while human drama plays out. There are some tense scenes but the ending is slow and there could of been a lot of things changed to make this movie shorter. Boring and a time waster.
½ December 9, 2011
The length of this film is completely unnecessary.
September 3, 2011
i feel soo mean kill
½ March 12, 2011
De mauvais effets spéciaux... Mais je ne pouvais m'empêcher de l'écouter! C'était un brin long... 2 émissions de 2 heures... Et tellement de requins affamés, c'était presque trop!
ScoopOnline
January 10, 2011
InTheBasketProgram

I think this Movie has been misinterepted. The Message of the Movie so far I noticed was focused on the pollution in the ocean.
I enjoyed to watch it.

More Later
January 3, 2011
Two and a half hours are you f'ing kidding me!
September 26, 2010
Like a bad tv-show, props in wrong places, sharks looked kinda too weird (and great whites don't attack in that shallow water)..And it eventually kinda lost it grip to the original plot.
½ August 25, 2010
A shark movie with too many attacks? Why, indeed. Combined Jaws rip-off and in-the-face environmentalist psa, with a surprisingly solid cast. Not enough to keep it afloat, though.
½ July 16, 2010
Basically, I enjoyed it. Plenty of Shark scenes, which is a rarity in these flicks, but there was no ending! The version I saw was only 1hr 20mins, and it said "To Be Continued" and I can't find the 2nd part of it anywhere! Acting wasn't great, but to be honest I only wanted to see this for the sharks, so that's what I'm rating it on.