Shark Tale - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shark Tale Reviews

EpicLadySponge
½ December 25, 2015
I can't be the only one who found the movie's plot confusing.
December 15, 2015
Probably one of the weaker DWA films to date, unfortunately. Despite an all-star cast and a script full of jokes, the film doesn't have very many funny or entertaining moments.
November 23, 2015
It's that kind of case, when you get a lot of pleasure. Tell me, doesn't it show film's quality?
November 11, 2015
Flat. Unlikable. Annoying. Terribly animated. (Mostly) laughless. Farts. Burps. And so. Many. Puns.
October 25, 2015
Will Smith as a fish is fucking creepy. Any celeb as a fish is fucking creepy, but that.........ABOMINATION IS FROM 16 DIFFRENT DIRECTORS??????!!!!!!????? NO WONDER THIS IS SO SHIT.
October 12, 2015
Best movie ever, a maser work in the terms of film fiction, These characters are a literal statement on local crime... Great movie Five shark fins up.. F u Rotten Tomatoes
September 25, 2015
Shark Tale is not as awful as people say it is. It is not a good film, but it is certainly not bad either as it genuinely has its comedic moments, solid characters and the plot, while predictable, is very entertaining and interesting to watch. But the songs are awful, the animation is weak, it is too referential for its own sake and the character design is quite possibly the worst I have ever seen - unpleasant, inappropriate and just horrible and even disgusting. It is an okay film, but the one executed rather poorly.
September 20, 2015
Hadn't seen in awhile. Really cute movie.
September 10, 2015
This movie keeps reminding me that I need a car wash
September 2, 2015
Watered down, kid-friendly version of the Godfather.
August 26, 2015
I had some chuckles in this. But it's still pretty boring and unfunny at almost every part. And I remember that I watched this while younger and I enjoyed it but now it's just bad and boring. I fell asleep
August 21, 2015
As a child I absolutely adored this movie, but an older audience will not be as amused by the randomness and thin plot of this story. A great cast gives this movie light, but the script almost puts it to waste.
August 20, 2015
Shark Tale is a joylessly anticlimactic, play-by-the-numbers animated film that has zero to no charm. The main character is very dislikeable, the others are bland and though some very talented actors were put in set, the final product is definitely not very appealing to say the least.
August 9, 2015
I enjoyed it . Why does this have a bad rating. It was good .
August 6, 2015
With the animation bar being so highly raised movies like these are crushed under there own weight.
August 1, 2015
Boasting horrible animation with boring characters, Shark Tale delivers stupid laughs to accompany its dull script
½ July 15, 2015
This can't be by dream works! It has to be made by people to rip off finding memo with a cool edge!
July 7, 2015
First shark tale should be called fish tail. the shark is just a side character. but other than that dumb references that were dated then and now.
June 27, 2015
The first movie that I actually looked up the actors to in the newspaper, which helped learn about movies in general.
½ June 14, 2015
Basically a crappy version of Finding Nemo. I didn't like the animation. A really weak plot. Even with a star cast this isn't very good.